Asset Allocation is typically an investment strategy that aims to balance an individual's risk and reward. This strategy refers to constructing a portfolio of assets & apportioning the same among various asset classes, in order to ensure optimal returns for a given level of risk and investment time horizon.
Scope of Work
1. Receipt of customer satisfaction subsequent to Uploading the Opinion on Asset Allocation by the professional shall constitute completion of service.
2. The professional would only provide an opinion on asset allocation based on the facts and circumstances provided by the customer. The professional will not be incharge to manage the funds of the customer and take decisions on behalf of the customer.
3. Estimated time for completion of service may vary subject to logistics, request for changes from the client and scrutinising of documents in preparing the draft.
4. Working days excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
5. Execution of service shall be carried out only on TIMI platform.