Investment planning is a mechanism of deploying funds into appropriate investment vehicles. Retired individuals may be in receipt of pension income, gratuity or any other benefits from the employer, funds from these sources can be futher invested based on the ability and willingess of the investor to take risk. Planning investments is absolutely case specific and is a factor of the investor's time horizon, future goals, liquidity constraints and unique circumstances. This product helps to prepare an optimal customer specific investment plan which would assist the customer to meet desired financial goals and attain financial rewards.
Scope of Work
1. Receipt of customer satisfaction subsequent to Uploading the Investment Plan by the professional shall constitute completion of service.
2. The professional would only provide an investment plan based on the facts and circumstances provided by the customer. The professional will not be incharge to manage the funds of the customer and take decisions on behalf of the customer.
3. Estimated time for completion of service may vary subject to logistics, request for changes from the client and scrutinising of documents in preparing the draft.
4. Working days excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
5. Execution of service shall be carried out only on TIMI platform.